Good morning! We have reached day 3 of our water week already! This activity was geared toward the toddlers in my group. They love water. They love baby dolls. They love bubbles. So what could be better than a morning of bathing their dollies?
BUBBLY BABY DOLL BATH…
1. Wash tub, rubbermaid, or water table
2. Bubble bath or baby shampoo to make the water bubbly
3. Washable baby dolls
4. Washcloths, sponges, or scrubbies
5. Pretend shampoo (empty old ones, or doll size play ones)
6. Food coloring…we used it to make our bath pink. I just adds to the whole sensory experience!
7. A few rubber ducks if you have them, because what’s a bath without a rubber duck?
Now…you might want to remove the socks for playtime, as the floor WILL get wet! Water play is so much more fun if you don’t have to worry about wet socks, wouldn’t you agree?
Smocks or aprons might be a good idea too…
We just used bibs, as they are waterproof, and the toddlers weren’t tall enough to need any “tummy covering”
Your toddlers will take great care in bathing their babies…
And everyone will be so squeaky clean when you’re all finished!
Happy, happy kids!
And some really sweet bubbly toes!
Enjoy your bath!
Thanks for stopping by!